buggery of little boys

  • scabby2444
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 2:30 PM
      We have a President and many in Congress who lie, cheat, steal, promote envy and division, encourage hatred and racism, protect Islamic Terrorism, encouraged the unmarried to engage in sex with others, encourage homosexual activities including bestiality and the buggery of little boys, subsidize baby production out of wedlock, cut health care for the defenseless and the elderly, and deny the Judeo-Christian God. We are shocked but are not surprised when other Evil people break the remaining Commandment to not murder. 12/14/12 - 01:38 pm
    • scabby2444
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9 10:04 AM
        http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/may/2012-12-14/obama%E2%80%99s-fiscal-cliff-intended-destroy-ronald-reagan%E2%80%99s-credibility#comment-266331
        --- In DonaldRMayArchives@yahoogroups.com, "scabby2444" wrote:

        > We have a President and many in Congress who lie, cheat, steal, promote envy and division, encourage hatred and racism, protect Islamic Terrorism, encouraged the unmarried to engage in sex with others, encourage homosexual activities including bestiality and the buggery of little boys, subsidize baby production out of wedlock, cut health care for the defenseless and the elderly, and deny the Judeo-Christian God. We are shocked but are not surprised when other Evil people break the remaining Commandment to not murder. 12/14/12 - 01:38 pm

        comment to Obama's Fiscal Cliff is Intended to Destroy Ronald Reagan's CredibilityEvil has struck in a Connecticut kindergarten

        Evil has struck in a Connecticut kindergarten. Since it is legal to kill unborn babies by the thousands each day, it is of no surprise that the deranged might think it logical to kill those who have escaped abortion.

        We have a President and many in Congress who lie, cheat, steal, promote envy and division, encourage hatred and racism, protect Islamic Terrorism, encouraged the unmarried to engage in sex with others, encourage homosexual activities including bestiality and the buggery of little boys, subsidize baby production out of wedlock, cut health care for the defenseless and the elderly, and deny the Judeo-Christian God. We are shocked but are not surprised when other Evil people break the remaining Commandment to not murder.

        Our society is demented, sick, and worships Santa Claus and anyone who will give them free stuff. Like most national failings, the problems start at the top and are perpetuated at the top.

        Within a matter of hours we can expect President Obama and many on the Progressive Left to blame the evil act of murder and terrorism in Connecticut on guns. They will immediately begin their next major attack on the rights of citizens to protect themselves from Evil by being armed and vigilant. Tyrants seek out every possible urgent excuse to disarm the American people.

        It is time to restore God to our government, our schools, the public square, our communities, and our homes. It is time for all of us to get down on our knees and to pray for deliverance from the Evil that has progressively descended upon our land over the past century.