7On Liberal Elites

  • scabby2444
    Feb 4, 2013
      "Liberals who engage me in discussion and debate say that that they too love the United States of America. What America is it that they love? I fear it is a United States that they fantasize the Liberal Elite, with their superior intellect and wisdom, will raise from the ashes and rebuild in their own warped image. They desire to control the lives of others. They believe that all power must begin and end with them. The United States remains the greatest obstacle to their dreams of World dominance." - May, November 29, 2007 - 10:05am
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic