66Recycling should be illegal

  • scabby2444
    Feb 7, 2013
      Environmental Mismanagement
      Submitted by may on July 7, 2012 - 11:50pm
      Our nation's forests have been burning for weeks. The hot dry weather has raised the danger of fires to the highest levels. The forests burn quickly and very hot because decades of mismanagement of our beloved forest lands by Radical Environmentalists has allowed fallen trees and other debris to pile up many feet deep in our forests.

      For decades Radical Environmentalists have brought their messages to our schools, to our colleges and universities, and to our fellow citizens. The Environmentalists have pushed to leave the forests unmanaged and uncleaned. Fire roads have been removed and banned from our forests, greatly hampering the fighting of many fires.

      By banning even the basic cleanup of debris from the forests, the land became a tinderbox piled deep with dry leaves, pine needles, dead branches, dry grass, and fallen trees. Most of our forests are dying because of age and the increased susceptibility of older trees to insects and diseases.

      Many on the Left are trying to cover their gross mismanagement of our forestland by claiming the fires are the fault of Global Warming. It is claimed that Capitalism, air conditioning, automobiles, cows, drinking milk, eating meat, breathing, and all other human activity have produced Global Warming. Claims have arisen from the Progressive Environmentalist Left that the unusually hot and dry weather this year will become much worse in the future.

      It is hotter than normal in the United States this year, which is a normal weather pattern variation. We experienced similar weather back in the summer of 1988, when the last major drought hit the United States. The rest of the World is not having such dry and warm weather, and our unfortunately warm dry weather will also pass. Even the Associated Press admitted the current hot weather cannot be blamed on Global Warming,

      These are the kinds of extremes experts have predicted will come with climate change, although it's far too early to say that is the cause. Nor will they say global warming is the reason 3,215 daily high temperature records were set in the month of June.

      Scientifically linking individual weather events to climate change takes intensive study, complicated mathematics, computer models and lots of time. Sometimes it isn't caused by global warming. Weather is always variable; freak things happen.

      And this weather has been local. Europe, Asia and Africa aren't having similar disasters now, although they've had their own extreme events in recent years.

      If the Radical Left were really concerned about Global Warming and actually believed it is driven by carbon dioxide, there would be a push to cut and clean our old forests and to use the wood for construction materials, paper, cardboard, and all sorts of consumer products that would keep the carbon in them out of our atmosphere for decades. All wood and paper products would be buried to sequester the carbon, and any recycling would be declared illegal.

      Al Gore is using the forest fires as an excuse to promote his Global Warming hoax. Gore's group, The Climate Reality Project, highlights the high temperatures we have been experiencing and credits the hot weather and the fires on Global Warming.

      One must read and consider the grave warning of the late Michael Crichton,

      "The greatest challenge facing mankind is the challenge of distinguishing reality from fantasy, truth from propaganda. . . We must daily decide whether the threats we face are real, whether the solutions we are offered will do any good, whether the problems we're told exist are in fact real problems, or non-problems."

      Human produced climate change, like Darwinian evolution, has become a major tenet of Leftist orthodoxy, elevating mankind to omnipotence. Despite growing evidence to the contrary, claims persist that Global Warming has been somehow problematic and caused by human economic activity. Like ObamaCare, Global Warming could give great power to the Leftist Elites to control us, tax us, and even kill us in the name of science.