58Obama fears Trump

  • scabby2444
    Feb 6, 2013
      The Coldest Winter in 1,000 Years
      Submitted by may on January 3, 2011 - 1:15am
      Earth is getting colder because our Sun entered a normal cooling phase more than 10 years ago.

      Many Liberals are now admitting it is getting colder. A few years ago, the Left started to use the term "Climate Change" instead of "Global Warming," as they began to realize that Earth is no longer warming and the weather is definitely cooling.

      Weather experts now think that this winter may be the coldest winter in England over the past 1,000 years. This is logical, as Earth may well be entering another mini Ice Age, similar to that which followed the Medieval Climate Optimum.

      BRITAIN'S winter is the coldest since 1683 and close to being the chilliest in nearly 1,000 years.

      Latest figures reveal that the average temperature since December 1 has been a perishing -1C.

      That makes it the second coldest since records began in 1659.

      The chilliest on record was 1683/84, when the average was -1.17C and the River Thames froze over for two months.

      But with January and February to come, experts believe we could suffer the most freezing cold winter in the last 1,000 years.

      This comes at a time when previously silent scientists are now openly admitting that the concept that human economic activity could increase the temperature of Earth was nothing more than a hoax.

      Climate change skeptics have long theorized about ulterior motives behind attempts to legislate and regulate man-made global warming. This speculation reached a fever pitch after data from the University of East Anglia — widely referenced by the United Nations — was found to be flawed and private emails pointed to a broader conspiracy to falsify the so-called evidence.

      But this speculation is only likely to grow after a leading member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) told a German news outlet, "[W]e redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy." Via the Media Research Center, Germany's NZZ Online Sunday interviews Ottmar Edenhofer of the U.N.

      Warmth is better for humans and other animals than is cold. For the past 70 million years we have been in an Ice Age, with much of the ice at the Earth's polar region remaining intact throughout the summer months.

      The brief period of Global Warming that we were enjoying appeared to have passed. We will now need to deal with shorter growing seasons, cooler days, and much less warmth. The Left will soon begin to complain about the cooling temperatures and will assuredly attempt to blame it on the Republicans and President George W. Bush.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic