5buggery of little boys

  • scabby2444
    Feb 2, 2013
      We have a President and many in Congress who lie, cheat, steal, promote envy and division, encourage hatred and racism, protect Islamic Terrorism, encouraged the unmarried to engage in sex with others, encourage homosexual activities including bestiality and the buggery of little boys, subsidize baby production out of wedlock, cut health care for the defenseless and the elderly, and deny the Judeo-Christian God. We are shocked but are not surprised when other Evil people break the remaining Commandment to not murder. 12/14/12 - 01:38 pm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic