Effective Tenant Screening

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      I am a landlord and I want to keep track of all my properties at all times and to make sure that all my tenants undergo screenings before I give them the chance to rent my place. With that, Rentec Direct has provided me with the best software that will protect my property and my income.

      Rentec Direct tenant screening services provide me a complete array of criminal and credit report based on the criteria that I have chosen. With them, tenant screening for me becomes easier and inexpensive. Thanks Rentec Direct! Avail their product and services too!

      Call them at (800) 881-5139
      Or visit http://www.rentecdirect.com/details/tenant_screening.php