The second rule of stackables - never stack more than 2 high. There isn’t a patch you can make that requires it. It is a wire - use the other end instead.ersatzplanet
... The original idea was to have two sockets for each trigger outputs. But after a couple of workshops and exhibitions it turned out that most user wouldddoepfer
... The main advantage are the available waveforms sawtooth and triangle. The trapezoid can be easily converted into sawtooth and triangle byddoepfer
If you are interested in whole albums of electronic music created with big A100 modulars go to DiN.
(pictured is the A100 modular system from Parallel Worlds studio
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Apr 20, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.