Re: power supply, mixing modules question

  • googol@gmx.ch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hi!

      You only need 2 power supplies. On for the Doepfer/AS/Analogue
      Solutions with -+12VDC and the other one for blacet and MOTM with +-
      15VDC. I have a Blacet PS500. Good, stable and cheap(www.blacet.com).
      This one would work for a MOTM and Wiard too. You could also go for
      the MOTM900 to drive MOTM, Blacet and Wiard Modules together, but you
      would have to solder the connectors. To combine Doepfer and the two
      AS's I would go for a Analogue Solutions Frame, for example the
      AS0084. I "heard" it has not only compatible Doepfer/Concussor
      Connectors, but also for Analogue Systems. Of course you could use a
      Doepfer-Frame and solder the connectors for the two AS's-Modulars.

      Olivier