Re: [Doepfer_a100] New on the list

  • Michael O.
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi! The module A-156 Dual quantizer, is used to make notes more
      "accurate", but can also be used to make scales. The lower section of
      the module has different switches so you can have it quantizing in
      different ways. Scales can be in minor or major, but I'm not good at
      describing what it does and what it can do.
      I made a patch that makes random notes, but in a more controlled
      fashion. I used the quad-lfo and patch a vco to have a source to
      modulate with the lfo's and the quantizer. First lfo outputs quantized
      notes (cv in on quantizer), second lfo modulates the interval
      (transpose input (slow lfo)), the third triggers the quantizer. The
      second is patched to a linear mixer, so you can vary the amount of
      modulation. (Depth, sort of). The quantizer got a trig out, and that is
      connected to an adsr and it in turn controls a vca. (You don't really
      need the adsr and vca, but it adds more variation capabilities.)

      Well, the cats are real, no babes.. (You wish.. ;)) :D

      Regards, Michael

      --- tkrakowiak <traktorman@...> skrev:

      ---------------------------------
      Hello Michael,

      looking at the pics, you're using a module i've never seen before.
      dual quantizer. i'm curious what is it , how does it work?
      cheers

      p.s. by 2 cats you mean women ? :)

      <-cut->
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 2, 2006
        hello michael,

        nice to have you on board :-)

        do you like the erwik filter?
        it caught my attention a few years ago,
        but i refused to buy it because of the
        high price tag. now that the a107 is
        available, this seems to be valid
        even more. what is your opinion,
        does the erwik offer something which
        makes it worth the money (besides the
        fact that it is ultra-rare)?

        many thanks

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Michael O."
        <megathlon2000@y...> wrote:

        > Hi all! Have been a member of this group for a couple of months
        now,
        > and it's nice to see there are many out there that share my
        interest in
        > modular systems. I actually prefer my modulars than my regular
        > synthesizers. Easier to create new sounds, and also makes your
        brain
        > work a little.. ;)
        > I'm still in progress of remaking the studio since my last move a
        year
        > and a half ago.. (some things take time.. :))
        > On the other hand, I have bought some more equipment to the setup,
        > mainly Doepfer-modules. (And 4 synthesizers and a string
        machine..) I
        > have been lazy not doing a proper homepage, the old one was deleted
        > when I moved. (Changed ISP) I have one new under construction, but
        it
        > will take forever to finish, I guess.. ;)
        > Anyway, I have taken some pictures of my last work, mainly filling
        up a
        > cabinet I bought which included some modules already.
        > I have been busy buying modules from Germany (TBS-Hi Michael! :D)
        > from time to time, and now it's finally complete! Brief info about
        > myself: I am 37 from Sweden, and work in a computershop mainly as a
        > service technician. I have been interested in electronic music for
        > very long time, but the analogue era didn't start until the middle
        of
        > the 90's I think. Now I'm nearly only analogue.. :D I live in an
        > apartment 2 rooms and "kitchen" with 2 cats. I will later present a
        > link with all my gear, but here goes the Doepfer:
        > http://hem.bredband.net/b301284/pics/pics.htm
        > http://hem.bredband.net/b301284/modules.htm
        >
        > Regards, Michael Otterholm, Sweden.

      • Michael O.
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 2, 2006
          Thanks!
          The erwik filter is quite good, I like setting "2" the most. It's quite
          good, even though I haven't used it that much yet. I bought it for
          about 3-4 months ago together with the big cabinet and about 10 other
          modules. Luckily I could cram the cabinet full with no gaps.. :) The
          modules are not mounted in any special order, since I couldn't really
          plan. I just went along as new modules dropped in.. :D (I also had to
          make sure that the PSU's didn't get overloaded, they are running at max
          load I think. Not sure about how much the erwik and rs-110 pulls, but I
          think it will be okey. I had to buy the mini-psu, to be able to power
          the last four modules.. :D (I could have used the PSU-2 instead, but
          another time..)
          I'm glad I bought it all before the raise of the price, I will mainly
          buy cables from now on.. :D

          Regards, Michael

          ---------------------------------

          <megathlon2000@y...> wrote:

          > Hi all! Have been a member of this group for a couple of months
          now,
          > and it's nice to see there are many out there that share my
          interest in
          > modular systems. I actually prefer my modulars than my regular
          > synthesizers. Easier to create new sounds, and also makes your
          brain
          > work a little.. ;)
          > I'm still in progress of remaking the studio since my last move a
          year
          > and a half ago.. (some things take time.. :))
          > On the other hand, I have bought some more equipment to the setup,
          > mainly Doepfer-modules. (And 4 synthesizers and a string
          machine..) I
          > have been lazy not doing a proper homepage, the old one was deleted
          > when I moved. (Changed ISP) I have one new under construction, but
          it
          > will take forever to finish, I guess.. ;)
          > Anyway, I have taken some pictures of my last work, mainly filling
          up a
          > cabinet I bought which included some modules already.
          > I have been busy buying modules from Germany (TBS-Hi Michael! :D)
          > from time to time, and now it's finally complete! Brief info about
          > myself: I am 37 from Sweden, and work in a computershop mainly as a
          > service technician. I have been interested in electronic music for
          > very long time, but the analogue era didn't start until the middle
          of
          > the 90's I think. Now I'm nearly only analogue.. :D I live in an
          > apartment 2 rooms and "kitchen" with 2 cats. I will later present a
          > link with all my gear, but here goes the Doepfer:
          > http://hem.bredband.net/b301284/pics/pics.htm
          > http://hem.bredband.net/b301284/modules.htm
          >
          > Regards, Michael Otterholm, Sweden.

          Service.

          ---------------------------------
        • sci700
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
            Hi Ingo,
            i have the Erwik filter too. I think it sounds really beatiful, I use it a lot. But at a
            slightly lower price the A-107 can do the same and more, so...
            The Erwik uses the CEM3372, is that what's in the A-107 too?

            best /Daniel

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
              hello daniel,

              the a107 uses a cem 3379.
              just a short question, does the erwik start oscillating
              at full resonance in all filter modes? i'm especially
              interested in the highpass modes. thanks :-)

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                just checked, resonance selfoscillates at these filter modes:

                1. no (1 pole Low)
                2. yes (2 pole Low)
                3. no (3 pole Low)
                4. yes (4 pole Low)
                5. no (1 pole High)
                6. no (2 pole High)
                7. no (3 pole High)
                8. yes (2 pole Band)
                9. yes (4 pole Band)
                A. no (2 pole Notch)
                B. no (3 pole Phase)
                C. yes (2 pole High + 1 pole Low)
                D. yes (3 pole High + 1 pole Low)
                E. yes (2 pole Notch + 1 pole Low)
                F. yes (3 pole Phase + 1 pole Low)

                /d

                --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "selfoscillate" <synaptic_music@y...> wrote:

                > hello daniel,
                >
                > the a107 uses a cem 3379.
                > just a short question, does the erwik start oscillating
                > at full resonance in all filter modes? i'm especially
                > interested in the highpass modes. thanks :-)
                >
                > best wishes
                >
                > ingo
                >

                > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "sci700" <dpf@s...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Ingo,
                > > i have the Erwik filter too. I think it sounds really beatiful, I
                > use it a lot. But at a
                > > slightly lower price the A-107 can do the same and more, so...
                > > The Erwik uses the CEM3372, is that what's in the A-107 too?
                > >
                > > best /Daniel
                > >

                > > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "selfoscillate"
                > <synaptic_music@y...> wrote:
                > > >

                > > > hello michael,
                > > >
                > > > nice to have you on board :-)
                > > >
                > > > do you like the erwik filter?
                > > > it caught my attention a few years ago,
                > > > but i refused to buy it because of the
                > > > high price tag. now that the a107 is
                > > > available, this seems to be valid
                > > > even more. what is your opinion,
                > > > does the erwik offer something which
                > > > makes it worth the money (besides the
                > > > fact that it is ultra-rare)?
                > > >
                > > > many thanks
                > > >
                > > > best wishes
                > > >
                > > > ingo
                > > >

                > > > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Michael O."

                > > > now,
                > > > interest in
                > > > brain
                > > > year
                > setup,
                > > > machine..) I
                > deleted
                > but
                > > > it
                > filling
                > > > up a
                > Michael! :D)
                > about
                > as a
                > for
                > middle
                > > > of
                > present a

              • David Salter
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Out of curiosity, is this filter still available, and if so where from?

                  Thanks

                  David

                  David Salter
                  Senior Project Manager
                  Reuters Ltd
                  Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                  Mob +44 7990562402
                  email david.salter@...
                  RM david.salter.reuters@...

                  ________________________________

                  <synaptic_music@y...> wrote:

                  > hello daniel,
                  >
                  > the a107 uses a cem 3379.
                  > just a short question, does the erwik start oscillating
                  > at full resonance in all filter modes? i'm especially
                  > interested in the highpass modes. thanks :-)
                  >
                  > best wishes
                  >
                  > ingo
                  >

                  > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "sci700" <dpf@s...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi Ingo,
                  > > i have the Erwik filter too. I think it sounds really beatiful, I
                  > use it a lot. But at a
                  > > slightly lower price the A-107 can do the same and more, so...
                  > > The Erwik uses the CEM3372, is that what's in the A-107 too?
                  > >
                  > > best /Daniel
                  > >

                  > > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "selfoscillate"
                  > <synaptic_music@y...> wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > hello michael,
                  > > >
                  > > > nice to have you on board :-)
                  > > >
                  > > > do you like the erwik filter?
                  > > > it caught my attention a few years ago,
                  > > > but i refused to buy it because of the
                  > > > high price tag. now that the a107 is
                  > > > available, this seems to be valid
                  > > > even more. what is your opinion,
                  > > > does the erwik offer something which
                  > > > makes it worth the money (besides the
                  > > > fact that it is ultra-rare)?
                  > > >
                  > > > many thanks
                  > > >
                  > > > best wishes
                  > > >
                  > > > ingo
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Michael O."

                  > > > now,
                  > > > interest in
                  > > > brain
                  > > > year
                  > setup,
                  > > > machine..) I
                  > deleted
                  > but
                  > > > it
                  > filling
                  > > > up a
                  > Michael! :D)
                  > about
                  > as a
                  > for
                  > middle
                  > > > of
                  > present a

                  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.

                • sci700
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                    I'm not sure if they just haven't updated the site in a long time but they seem to have
                    one left here:
                    http://www.analogue.org/network/frames24.htm
                    (it's the swedish doepfer dealer)

                    best /d

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                      hello daniel,

                      many thanks for that info.
                      looks a lot like the a107.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                        right, thats where i've seen it too.
                        i asked for the price of that module quite a while
                        ago, before the a107 was released. they wanted nearly
                        500 euros for it, very expensive, especially when
                        looking at the a107 which still costs less than 300 euros,
                        even after the latest price increase.
                        ok, the erwik is hand-built and very rare, but that
                        alone doesn't make it a better filter than the a107.
                        it's for sure a cool collectors item, besides the
                        fact that it is still a good and versatile filter.
                        but the price really hurts

                        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "sci700" <dpf@s...> wrote:

                        > I'm not sure if they just haven't updated the site in a long time
                        but they seem to have
                        > one left here:
                        > http://www.analogue.org/network/frames24.htm
                        > (it's the swedish doepfer dealer)
                        >
                        > best /d
                        >

                        > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, David Salter
                        <david.salter@r...> wrote:

                        > > Out of curiosity, is this filter still available, and if so where
                        from?

                        > > Thanks
                        > >
                        > > David
                        > >
                        > > David Salter
                        > > Senior Project Manager
                        > > Reuters Ltd
                        > > Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                        > > Mob +44 7990562402
                        > > email david.salter@r...
                        > > RM david.salter.reuters@r...
                        > >

                        > > ________________________________

                        subject=Unsubscribe>

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                          500 euros is too much for me. I like mixing modules from other makers
                          but as I already have a 107 I'll pass.

                          Thanks for the info

                          David Salter
                          Senior Project Manager
                          Reuters Ltd
                          Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                          Mob +44 7990562402
                          email david.salter@...
                          RM david.salter.reuters@...

                          ________________________________

                          i asked for the price of that module quite a while
                          ago, before the a107 was released. they wanted nearly
                          500 euros for it, very expensive, especially when
                          looking at the a107 which still costs less than 300 euros,
                          even after the latest price increase.
                          ok, the erwik is hand-built and very rare, but that
                          alone doesn't make it a better filter than the a107.
                          it's for sure a cool collectors item, besides the
                          fact that it is still a good and versatile filter.
                          but the price really hurts

                          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "sci700" <dpf@s...> wrote:

                          > I'm not sure if they just haven't updated the site in a long time
                          but they seem to have
                          > one left here:
                          > http://www.analogue.org/network/frames24.htm
                          > (it's the swedish doepfer dealer)
                          >
                          > best /d
                          >

                          > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, David Salter
                          <david.salter@r...> wrote:

                          > > Out of curiosity, is this filter still available, and if so where
                          from?

                          > > Thanks
                          > >
                          > > David
                          > >
                          > > David Salter
                          > > Senior Project Manager
                          > > Reuters Ltd
                          > > Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                          > > Mob +44 7990562402
                          > > email david.salter@r...
                          > > RM david.salter.reuters@r...
                          > >

                          > > ________________________________

                          A100
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=A100&w1=A100&w2=Modular+system&w3=S
                          ynthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test+equipment&w6=Guitar+
                          synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=7qk4KfDanDiWmDiNwkErZA> Modular system
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Modular+system&w1=A100&w2=Modular+s
                          ystem&w3=Synthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test+equipment&
                          w6=Guitar+synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=hHqbBveG60BFBUgxUgOrwQ>
                          Synthesizer
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Synthesizer&w1=A100&w2=Modular+syst
                          em&w3=Synthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test+equipment&w6=
                          Guitar+synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=TkVI4dZwQYtej5a8axJk6A>
                          Electronic payment
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Electronic+payment&w1=A100&w2=Modul
                          ar+system&w3=Synthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test+equipm
                          ent&w6=Guitar+synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=A8SEMukXwntRihU64CJcYw>
                          Electronic test equipment
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Electronic+test+equipment&w1=A100&w
                          2=Modular+system&w3=Synthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test
                          +equipment&w6=Guitar+synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=PL6Pwu2HodmGUNuOO8bogQ>
                          Guitar synthesizer
                          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Guitar+synthesizer&w1=A100&w2=Modul
                          ar+system&w3=Synthesizer&w4=Electronic+payment&w5=Electronic+test+equipm
                          ent&w6=Guitar+synthesizer&c=6&s=126&.sig=3frDmfcEV4WWrJJ1dkws0w>

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                            Hi, I bought my filter second hand for about 10-15 euros, not sure how
                            much, it was a part of the bargain with the cabinet and the other
                            modules.
                            I actually met Morgan (synthesizer network) when the filter was new to
                            the market, I was impressed, but it was a bit expensive. It was meant
                            to be a limited production, don't remember how many, perhaps 12? :)
                            Nice to see others here got it too. Any ideas how much current it
                            pulls?

                            Regards, Michael

                            ---------------------------------

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                              hello david,

                              same with me, the price was simply too high.
                              i don't know if the price is still valid, but i don't see
                              why the price should be much lower now.

                              <david.salter@r...> wrote:

                              > 500 euros is too much for me. I like mixing modules from other
                              makers
                              > but as I already have a 107 I'll pass.
                              >
                              > Thanks for the info
                              >
                              > David Salter
                              > Senior Project Manager
                              > Reuters Ltd
                              > Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                              > Mob +44 7990562402
                              > email david.salter@r...
                              > RM david.salter.reuters@r...
                              >

                              > ________________________________

                              Terms of

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
                                hello michael,

                                phew, 10-15 euros is damn cheap, you're lucky :-)
                                yes, afaik the erwik filter is a limited edition,
                                only 12 were made.

                                <megathlon2000@y...> wrote:

                                > Hi, I bought my filter second hand for about 10-15 euros, not sure
                                how
                                > much, it was a part of the bargain with the cabinet and the other
                                > modules.
                                > I actually met Morgan (synthesizer network) when the filter was
                                new to
                                > the market, I was impressed, but it was a bit expensive. It was
                                meant
                                > to be a limited production, don't remember how many, perhaps 12? :)
                                > Nice to see others here got it too. Any ideas how much current it
                                > pulls?
                                >
                                > Regards, Michael
                                >
                                > --- David Salter <david.salter@r...> skrev:
                                >

                                > ---------------------------------
                                > 500 euros is too much for me. I like mixing modules from other
                                makers
                                > but as I already have a 107 I'll pass.
                                >
                                > Thanks for the info
                                >
                                > David Salter
                                > Senior Project Manager
                                > Reuters Ltd
                                > Tel +44 20 7542 2402
                                > Mob +44 7990562402
                                > email david.salter@r...
                                > RM david.salter.reuters@r...
                                >

                                > ________________________________

                              • Dieter Doepfer
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 4, 2006
                                  Hello all,

                                  I'm in the company today as we have to take inventory during we are closed
                                  and found some messages from the group. Here are my comments to some of the
                                  messages:

                                  Erwik filter:

                                  Try to contact Jesper Erwik Johansson (jesper.johansson@...)
                                  concerning the required current. We were in contact during the development
                                  of the A-107 as this module is based on his filter. The A-107 uses the same
                                  filter circuit as the Erwik and Oberheim filter. Doug Curtis of CES told me
                                  that the filter section of the CEM3372 is exactly the same as of the
                                  CEM3379. Only the additional VCAs are different (2 VCAs at the input for the
                                  CEM3372, 2 output panning VCAs for the CEM3379). The basic principle of the
                                  Oberheim, Erwik and A-107 is the same: the 4 outputs of the filter stages
                                  (i.e. the 6/12/18/24 dB outputs of the low pass) are mixed toghether with
                                  different amplitudes and signs to obtain the different filter types. For the
                                  Oberheim and Erwik filter 15 fixed amplitude/sign relations are realized
                                  with fixed resistors and electronic switches. Instead of this the A-107 uses
                                  4 VCAs to be able to obtain any relation of the 4 filter stages and to add
                                  the morphing feature (i.e. smooth transitions between the different filter
                                  combinations). The control voltages for the 4 VCAs are generated by 4 DACs
                                  (digital to analog converters) that are controlled by a microcontroller
                                  (uC). The parameters for each filter type (36 for the A-107 instead of 15)
                                  are stored in the uC memory. To obtain morphing each VCA control voltage is
                                  processed by a voltage controlled slew limiter. So a lot of hardware is
                                  required to obtain all the A-107 functions (24 dB filter low pass + 4 VCAs +
                                  4 DACs + 4 VC slew limiters + uC).

                                  Modification of guitar stomp boxes (and similar) for external control:

                                  One solution (as described by Florian) is to use an external clock. All BBDs
                                  I know require a dual phase clock with opposite polarity. Normally a
                                  flip-flop (e.g. CD4013) or a special circuit (e.g. MN3102) is used to
                                  generate the dual phase clock from a normal (single phase) clock by
                                  frequency division (1:2). One has to find out the type of power supply used
                                  in the box in question (e.g. single like +9V or +12V, or dual like +/-5V,
                                  +/-9V) to find the right solution for the level of the external clock signal
                                  and the insert point of the circuit. Normally a npn-transistor with a
                                  pull-up resistor to the positive terminal of the internal power supply will
                                  do the job. But that's nothing for electronic beginners.

                                  Another solution is the usage of the announced universal vactrol module
                                  A-101-9. Normally a variable resistor (potentiometer) is used for the
                                  internal clock circuit. One of the vactrol outputs of the A-101-9 has to be
                                  connected in parallel to this potentiometer and the potentiometer has to be
                                  turned to it's max. setting (i.e. to the longest delay time). Now the clock
                                  rate (and consequently the flange/chorus/delay time) is controlled by the
                                  control voltage fed into the A-101-9.

                                  Battery of A-112 (even valid for MCV24, Regelwerk, Schaltwerk):

                                  We will add a remark to all manual of these devices that the battery
                                  (chargeable version, "accumulator") should be checked about every two years.
                                  The batteries are available as spare parts from us but even most of our
                                  representatives have them in stock. Standard 3.6V chargeable batteries for
                                  memory protection are used. They are even available in electronic shops.

                                  Clock suppression for BBD devices:

                                  The A-188-1 will become a small additional redesign with an additional CV
                                  output that reflects the sum of all CV inputs (i.e. manual control + CV1
                                  without attenuator + CV2 with attenuator). This can be used to control the
                                  CV input of an external VCF (low pass) that follows the BBD setting.

                                  Free pc boards:

                                  We have already changed our production to lead-free soldering and lead-free
                                  parts end of last year. We have a lot of unassembled pc boards left that are
                                  not yet lead-free. As it is not possible to combine both types of pc boards
                                  in the production series (because of pullution of the solder bath) we give
                                  away these pc boards to A-100 DIYs for free (only together with any A-100
                                  order because of the shipment charges). A detailed list will follow soon.
                                  The A-100 service manual is required as you need to know the parts list,
                                  position of the electronic parts and so on. Otherwise we will ask for ~ Euro
                                  5 for the copy of the service manual of the module in question. Attention:
                                  the assembly and adjustment procedures in the service manual are in German
                                  language only.

                                  All the best for the new year

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 4, 2006
                                    > Clock suppression for BBD devices:
                                    >
                                    > The A-188-1 will become a small additional redesign with an
                                    additional CV
                                    > output that reflects the sum of all CV inputs (i.e. manual control +
                                    CV1
                                    > without attenuator + CV2 with attenuator). This can be used to
                                    control the
                                    > CV input of an external VCF (low pass) that follows the BBD setting.

                                    hello dieter,

                                    that is a great addition, a very good idea.

                                  • Robert Hoffman
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 4, 2006
                                      So I'm scaling back a bit and selling a Doefper A-100G3, that's a 3
                                      space rack with a power supply. Excellent condition, it had only one
                                      module in it and never left the studio. Asking $325 plus shipping.
                                      Will ship within the USA only, paypal preferred.

                                      Thanks

                                      Rob
                                    • Eyesaw
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jan 4, 2006
                                        Hi Rob:

                                        Thanks anyway,

                                        Bill

                                        > So I'm scaling back a bit and selling a Doefper A-100G3, that's a 3
                                        > space rack with a power supply. Excellent condition, it had only one
                                        > module in it and never left the studio. Asking $325 plus shipping.
                                        > Will ship within the USA only, paypal preferred.
                                        >
                                        > Thanks
                                        >
                                        > Rob
                                        >

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                        >

                                        > ---
                                        > Virus Database (VPS): 0601-1, 01/03/2006
                                        > Tested on: 1/4/2006 7:17:22 PM

                                        ---
                                        Virus Database (VPS): 0601-1, 01/03/2006
                                        Tested on: 1/4/2006 10:39:59 PM