[Doepfer_a100] RE: bananalogue VCS

  • Bryan E Cornell
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2005
      I wonder if you can get a panel blank for this gap. My Doepfer portable case has two very small blanks on the left side (they appear to be about 1hp each). I'd contact Analogue Haven.

      Bryan

      >>> david.salter@... 09/14/05 3:06 AM >>>
      Hi Seth,

      Attached is link to the picture (bit fuzzy, sorry) showing the VCS
      mounted into a Doepfer G6.

      http://img1.yoxio.com/img/197630.jpg

      As you can see there is a gap of just under 1HP. Because I'd removed two
      modules to install the VCS my natural assumption was that the VCS's
      mounting holes were out. On closer inspection you should be able to make
      out that the lower mounting rails on my G6 are slightly off.

      Sincere apologies for the scare but I can confirm (because I did try
      moving the module to the upper level) that the VCS mounts fine.

      BTW a great module. Followed some suggestions from Ingo and the Serge
      Gold Guide and have now got the VCS working as a VC LFO, VCF, VC
      Envelope and VCO. More to experiment with.

      Many thanks

      David

      David Salter
      Senior Project Manager
      Reuters Ltd
      Tel +44 20 7542 2402
      Mob +44 7990562402
      email david.salter@...
      RM david.salter.reuters@...

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 14, 2005
          hello bryan,

          you can buy blank panels with 1 hp from doepfer,
          just ckeck the price list and you will find them.

          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan E Cornell" <bcor@l...>

          Service.
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 15, 2005
            i assume that you get emails from this group.
            you can turn "send individial emails" off in your
            yahoo group profile and you're done.

            --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, David Marino <aphexm86@y...> wrote:
            > can every one frome doepfer stop e-mailing me!

          • Dieter Doepfer
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 15, 2005
              We definitely do not send unasked emails (you may ask the members of this
              group) ! Probably someone has a virus that tells you that we are the sender.
              But such emails are not from us !

              Best regards
              Dieter Doepfer
              Doepfer Musikelektronik GmbH
              Email address: hardware@...
              Web Site: www.doepfer.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 15, 2005
                yes, doepfer has never ever sent spam to anyone!
                bakis.

                === message truncated ===

                Bakis Siros
                Parallel Worlds / Polariton