Granular Synthesis

  • jenny washburgh
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2005
      Thank you very much.

      Good explanation...and it sounds like fun!

      sfrules
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 24, 2005
        Nice sound examples Ingo!
        Makes me sad that there's no Mac software for this module.
        Otherwise I would buy it for sure.

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 26, 2005
          i have a pc and i have never used that software
          with the a112. i hate sample archiving ;-)

          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, achtung_999