A-160, A-161

  • spleensick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I'm currently looking into buying a A-100 Basicsystem 2 (when I can
      afford to). I was wondering if you guys use you A-160 and A-161 much?
      That's the clock divider and the clock sequencer. If so, please tell
      me how you use them. I might switch them something else otherwise...

      Regards,
      Fredrik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
        hello fredrik,

        i often use the a160/a161 to divide fast clock signals
        for syncronisation purposes, or to retrigger envelopes or lfo's
        at certain points. i also use it from time to time in
        conjunction with an a166 logic module or to slow down the
        random gate sequences coming from an a149/2, or firing
        some envelopes one after another.

        there are a 1000 purposes for a clock divider, especially
        for rhythmic applications.

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "spleensick" <spleensick@y...>