Re: latest info from the modular creator.

  • pela_gius
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
      Is there any chance that any other revisions will be made to these
      modules at this time? It seems like a good opportunity to take some
      feedback from users and make other tweaks and improvements to the
      designs so that these modules all become improved "mkII" versions.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
        i second that, especially for the a141.
        a range switch and inverted output like on
        the a140 would be cool for the a141 too.

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "pela_gius" <pela_gius@h...> wrote:
        > Is there any chance that any other revisions will be made to these
        > modules at this time? It seems like a good opportunity to take some
        > feedback from users and make other tweaks and improvements to the
        > designs so that these modules all become improved "mkII" versions.
      • boward_k
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
          when and where can I buy the universal AD/DA/bit cruncher??