Re: Alternative to G6

  • Antonio Grazioli
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      yes, a reliable PSU is not really simple to find and to integrate,
      but not impossible..I'm using 4 PC PSU at the moment and they work
      OK...

      my custom modules are: a VCO (quite similar to the A-111), a 4x4
      mixer, a Sample & Hold Module ad some multiples that I designed. They
      are passive multiples like the ones doepfer manufacturer, but they
      have a switch in the middle,letting you choose a 2x4 or a 8 multiple
      configuration...