Re: [Doepfer_a100] a180

  • bakis S
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      --- bunnyman@... wrote:
      > I want to modify my mult to the dual 4 unit. I know
      > you only need to
      > cut a jumper, but before I go snipping wires, I was
      > wondering if
      > anyone
      > else had done this? I couldn't find the info on what
      > to cut in the
      > owners' manual, and didn't want to accidently screw
      > the whole thing
      > up.
      >
      > -bunny
      > hi!
      i have done it and it's easy.you only have to cut a
      solder link(not a jumper)with a soldering
      iron.(anyway,there must be another way to cut a solder
      link but i did it only with my soldering iron).i am
      not sure but i think it's a solder link between the
      fourth and the fifth minijack input on the circuit
      board.this is the only help i can give you...(i am not
      very good at english,you know)
      synthfreak
      athens-greece
      p.s.:i am leaving for my summer vacations in 4 days.i
      will go ,of course,to a greek island named SIFNOS.see
      you all after 10 days....

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/