latest doepfer report.

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      dieter says:
      "At the moment we are about to finish the d3c (Drawbar
      controller) and d3b (organ basspedal) as we want to
      show these units at the Musikmesse Frankfurt. We are
      also about to make a redesign of the R2M/A-198 manual
      with a more sensible pressure sensor from an US
      company. And an optional universal relay board for the
      MTC64 is about to come (board with 16 relays
      controlled by midi note on/off messages that can be
      used for a lot of jobs). And we try to show at least
      the prototypes for the normal A-100 CV/Gate keyboard
      and the "reloaded" version of the TKB. But I cannot
      guarantee that we will manage this. We have another
      module prototype available that uses a infrared
      distance sensor by Sharp to generate a CV and Gate but
      we are not satisfied with the results as the sensor
      does not work as we expected. May be we will show also
      the prototypes of the new BBD and universal AD/DA
      module but that's quite uncertain.

      We also are about to built a "double A-100 monster
      suitcase" for the musikmesse with 2 x (168 HP x 12 U).
      If anybody is interested I can publish pictures of the
      empty case.

      b.t.w. The same case will also be made for the new
      shop in Los Angeles of our US representative Analogue
      Haven/Shawn Cleary."

      =====
      Bakis Siros
      Parallel Worlds / Polariton
      Athens-Greece
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner
      http://www.shimarecords.co.uk
      http://www.ward12.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Keld Sørensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        > We also are about to built a "double A-100 monster
        > suitcase" for the musikmesse with 2 x (168 HP x 12 U).
        > If anybody is interested I can publish pictures of the
        > empty case.

        I am interested in the pics.

        Keld
      • Modular Fan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          hello,

          << We also are about to built a "double A-100 monster
          suitcase" for the musikmesse with 2 x (168 HP x 12 U).
          If anybody is interested I can publish pictures of the
          empty case. b.t.w. The same case will also be made for
          the new shop in Los Angeles of our US representative
          Analogue Haven/Shawn Cleary. >>

          Thanks for the comments.
          The MusikMesse news in particular is exciting. This
          will be a great year.

          The new "super suitcase" is incredible and will solve
          anybody's space issues. The price is really good too
          considering what it would cost for the equivalent in
          portable suitcases of that size, and its less bulky of
          course. We will migrate our demo model in the shop,
          now housed in seperate G6 cases, to the larger
          suitcase.

          The storefront is opening in Pomona (outside of Los
          Angeles). Anyone within the area may come out, I'll
          have details on my site in some weeks. The most
          important news is that Doepfer and I are working on
          putting together a huge stock order. If you remember
          when I started doing this end of September last year I
          promised that I would resolve the wait times for
          delivery...so that everything ships from stock. This
          will primarily become true end of February once this
          order comes in. My site will be upgraded to show what
          is in-stock at any given time and there will be online
          ordering with credit card processing.

          Lots of exciting things in the works, thanks for the
          support.

          Talk to you soon, Shawn
          www.analoguehaven.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • levka0
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            I will keep my fingers crossed for these :-)