Re: a-174

  • tomekrakowiak
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 27, 2005
      I could publish the schematics and silk-screen of the A-174 if
      > you are interested.

      Hello, yes i'd be interested in looking at the charts (i love when the
      creator himself responds, it adds a very close relation to the
      instrument itself, it;s like running linux :)

      thanks Dieter
      best
      tomek
    • Dieter Doepfer
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 4, 2005
        Dear Members,

        after the 14% price increase for the 19" frames (refer to my message from
        January 21, 2005) we have now calculated the new prices for A-100G3, A-100G6
        and A-100P. The price increase is 20.00 for the A-100G6 (6.7%) and 15.00 for
        the A-100G3 (5.4%). The price for the suitcase version remains unchanged
        (350.00 = 320.00 + 30.00 add. price for suitcase version).

        I'm very sorry about this price increase but we cannot cushion a 14%
        increase from the supplier. We are looking for cheaper case alternatives for
        the future.