phase

  • Pierre Zeeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Hi,

      Thanks Ingo for another of your detailed and thoughtful replies. I have
      added an 149-1 and a noise ring to my list (good thing I've decided to buy
      another rack of doepfer instead of a nord G2!)

      And Richard - thanks to you too. You used the magic word - dirty - so I had
      to add the a125 to that list as well.

      Shortly, Ingo (or Bakis or ...) will write saying that then I have to add
      the 101-3. Consider it added.

      Ah, well, I can always give up eating. That should be at least another
      module a month :)

      rgds

      Pierre

      Ensure smooth online surfing with MSN Toolbar!
      http://toolbar.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2083