Re: latest news from buchla WAS:(sad news about the doepfer -buchla 259 vco based-m

  • denshiblocks
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 4, 2004
      > but, let's wait to see what dieter has to say about
      > this. ok?

      you make a good point, i read my post again and i didnt mean it to
      sound like it does. doepfer actually wrote me and told me he had
      tried to get in touch with buchla. i admit ive tried too in the
      past with no luck, im sure buchla is super busy with his new product.

      anyway, im glad doepfer is rolling out as many modules as he is, it
      means kids like me with limited money can afford to piece together a
      synthesizer with some really interesting and useful modules. i just
      think its important to respect the elder statesmen, especially if
      they are still in business for themselves.

      best wishes all!
      seth
      cyndustries.com
    • denshiblocks