RE: [Doepfer_a100] Re: A101/2 lowpass gate saw and square

  • Zoran Bosnjak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi Ingo,

      I am interested in lp+vca mode, controlled by short envelope. Sequence can
      be any random notes starting as bass, and going up 2-3 octaves. Actually,
      just like 303, but no resonance. So only one oscillator. Thank you in
      advance - your help is just unbelievable.

      Regards,

      Zoran

      >From: "selfoscillate" <synaptic_music@...>
      >To: Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Doepfer_a100] Re: A101/2 lowpass gate saw and square
      >Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:50:39 -0000
      >

      >hello zoran,
      >
      >yes, this is possible. do you want all the modes (lp, vca, lp+vca)
      >or is only one specific mode of interest for you?
      >do you want the a101/2 to be controlled by an envelope, lfo
      >or is a simple manual sweep better?
      >
      >and no, you are not boring me with example requests :-)
      >
      >best wishes
      >
      >ingo
      >

      >--- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Zoran Bosnjak" <dj_allin@h...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Ingo,
      > >
      > > is it possible to do a tiny, quick demo of A101/2 with saw and
      >square,
      > > instead of a drum loop? I promise not to bore you with filter
      >requests
      > > anymore :-)
      > >
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > Zoran
      > >
      > > >From: "selfoscillate" <synaptic_music@y...>
      > > >To: Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [Doepfer_a100] a101/2 lowpass gate examples
      > > >Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:02:46 -0000
      > > >

      > > >hello,
      > > >
      > > >here are some a101/2 lowpass gate examples.
      > > >again and again and again the same drumloop,
      > > >i promise this was the last time ;-)
      > > >
      > > >the signal coming from an a119 was fed
      > > >into the a101/2 audio input. the modulation
      > > >source in question was fed into the cv2 input.
      > > >no final vca, the a101/2 output was recorded
      > > >directly, of course the recording level had to
      > > >be re-adjusted on every take.
      > > >
      > > >in the examples 1 to 5 an a147 lfo (sine) was
      > > >used to slowly sweep the lpg. the a147 was
      > > >reset on every loopstart.
      > > >
      > > >examples 6 and 7 use the a119 envelope follower
      > > >output instead of the a147 for modulation.
      > > >
      > > >a101/2 parameter settings:
      > > >
      > > >no f/a cv2 lev res mode mod
      > > >-----------------------------------------
      > > >1 6 5 5 0 lp a147
      > > >2 6 5 3 8.5 lp a147
      > > >3 6 5 3 9 lp+vca a147
      > > >4 5 5 5 0 vca a147
      > > >5 6 5 10 10 lp+vca a147
      > > >6 3 10 5 0 vca a119
      > > >7 5 8 4 8 lp a119
      > > >
      > > >each file is around 120 kb in size.
      > > >
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-1.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-2.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-3.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-4.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-5.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-6.mp3
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-loop-7.mp3
      > > >

      > > >last but not least, a sweep of pure maximum
      > > >resonance in lowpass mode.
      > > >
      > > >the file size is 76 kb.
      > > >
      > > >http://www.selfoscillate.de/a100files/a101-2-reso-1.mp3
      > > >

      > > >these examples are nothing special,
      > > >compared to the a106 or a107 examples,
      > > >only simple sweeps and nothing fancy.
> [...]

      MSN� Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
      get-togethers.
      first two months FREE*.