RE: [Doepfer_a100] Digest Number 971

  • Pierre Zeeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 12:17 AM
      Hi,

      >The unreached book is the allen strange
      >Allen Strange, electronic music - systems, techniques and controls, 2nd
      >edition, Wm. C. Brown Company Publishers, Iowa, ISBN 0-697-03602-2
      >
      >This book should be available direct from the author
      >astrange@...

      And you can get still an educational copy directly from McGraw-Hill. I
      ordered one just the other day (in fact I am still waiting for it to be
      delivered). I think it's a bound photocopy, but it wasn't at all
      expensive...

      rgds

      Pierre

      Get the latest polyphonic ringtones at MSN Mobile Fun!
      http://ringtones.msn.co.za/