RE: [Doepfer_a100] Re: OT: new buchla 259

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      hello UF,
      i'm impressed by one thing,though:
      in their site,buchla mentions that each module
      parameter can be STORED with the help of the
      midi/preset manager module! how do they do this? does
      it mean that every one module has digital control of
      it's parameters internaly? is there any other way that
      the knob positions could be stored in an "analog"
      modular?
      bakis.

      --- unknown freak <vogelscheiss@...>

      =====