the a106 ms20 filter mp3's.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      hello list,
      i just downloaded and listened to the 6 mp3's of the
      a106 ms20 filter.
      they do sound amazing!it really had that raw and dirty
      sound of the ms20.(and, trust me, i know the MS sound
      as i really like it! i have two ms20's and an ms50.)
      it seems that the a106 (with the expanded features
      like the feedback insert point and two clipping
      controls)will going to be one of my favourite a100
      filters for sure!
      bakis.

      =====
      Bakis Siros