FS: A-107 multi-mode morph filter in usa..

  • p.hendricks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 9:59 PM
      I think i'm going to let go of this to make some room, anyone need? Things
      seem impossible to get for doepfer USA currently... so any offers?
      Like new, may have a scuff on the the display, that's how it came to me new
      from SonicHighway... the scuff isn't visible when turned on anyway.
      $300 shipped in the US. offers?
      I may put it up on on ebay an see what happens in this odd market... but
      thought I try to pass it on here first.
      thanks!
      phil