Doepfer U.S.

  • Doug@sonichighway.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hello to Doepfer fans in the U.S. I wanted to chime in and let
      everyone know that things are doing well despite having to regroup
      from last years venture opening a new store etc. It's a looong
      story for another day but in a nutshell I'm having to regroup and
      it's taking longer than expected. Good news is in the works and
      Doepfer U.S. will be up and -fully- stocked shortly. The delays
      have absolutely nothing to do with Doepfer in Germany. My apologies
      for the delays and any dis-enchantment. There's alot of love that
      goes into the Doepfer modules as you know and I'm working on getting
      it delivered. July will happen. Have a safe 4th.

      Doug Wagner
      Doepfer U.S.
    • Tommy DOG
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        We all you wish you the best Doug and know that you'll come out swinging soon.
        From personal experience I can say that the music business has it's ups and downs and it's only a tough bastard like you
        who can keep going. We will all start calling and E-mailing in a few weeks with orders for new product.

        Until then...

        TD