OT:WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 2:58 PM
      hello to all!
      you really can't imagine what's happening in athens
      tonight!
      this is the biggest celebration i have witnessed in
      the 32 years of my life!
      bakis.

      =====
      Bakis Siros
      Parallel Worlds / Polariton
      Athens-Greece
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner
      http://www.shimarecords.co.uk
      http://www.ward12.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • selfoscillate
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 10:57 PM
        :-)

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 3:09 AM
          Hi Bakis

          :-)))

          Sorry to all Czech people here on the list, but I sympathized definitely
          for the greek. Perfect silver goal! In Munich the Greeks drove a car
          corso all night long.

          And to be not offtopic: As far as i know the A-100 pcbs are produced in
          the czech republic. So dear Czechs, please forgive this greek list
          maintainer ;-) and continue doing such a good job for Doepfer

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 3:35 AM
            hello florian,
            of course,because in europe,its better for all of us
            to work together and help each other,regardless of
            nations,right?
            after all, this group is not only pan-european but
            worldwide.
            bakis.

            --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>

            =====