OT:WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      hello to all!
      you really can't imagine what's happening in athens
      tonight!
      this is the biggest celebration i have witnessed in
      the 32 years of my life!
      bakis.

      =====
      Bakis Siros
      Parallel Worlds / Polariton
      Athens-Greece
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner
      http://www.shimarecords.co.uk
      http://www.ward12.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • selfoscillate
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        :-)

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
          Hi Bakis

          :-)))

          Sorry to all Czech people here on the list, but I sympathized definitely
          for the greek. Perfect silver goal! In Munich the Greeks drove a car
          corso all night long.

          And to be not offtopic: As far as i know the A-100 pcbs are produced in
          the czech republic. So dear Czechs, please forgive this greek list
          maintainer ;-) and continue doing such a good job for Doepfer

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
            hello florian,
            of course,because in europe,its better for all of us
            to work together and help each other,regardless of
            nations,right?
            after all, this group is not only pan-european but
            worldwide.
            bakis.

            --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>

            =====