Re: vco octave switches

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2004
      hello florian,

      many thanks for the great explanation :-)

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander

    • (i think you can figure that out)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2004
        Blacet's have an input which will allow you to transpose up and
        down an octave, depending on if the input has a +1 volt (or
        above) signal -or- a -1 volt (or below) signal at that input.

        I think it has to do with the type of synthesis one does. Keyboard
        performaers I think really prefer this octave switching feature,
        while people who do the type of music which freely goes
        inbtween the 1/2 step tend to prefer a full range pot.

        - P

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "selfoscillate"

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2004
          the blacet can transpose an octave downwards?
          shame on me, i didn't realize and therefore never
          tried that. thanks for the info, peter :-)

          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "(i think you can figure that