Re: Emulating EMS-Synth

    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2004
      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Kika LaCroix <kikalacroix@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi to all!
      >
      > For the moment I don't own any Doepfer-Modules, but
      > I'm seriously thinking to add some modules to my
      > Roland 100-m.
      > Starter question No. 1:
      > Are there any modules, which could be used to clone a
      > EMS-VCS3?
      >
      > Greetings
      > Kika

      the only module which comes in the direction of
      the ems is the a102 diode filter, but it is not really
      a clone. there are some modules from analogue systems
      which are quite good to emulate the vcs3.
      they have clones of the ems filter and the trapezoid generator,
      and their vco offers similar waveforms (like the sinewave
      with width-control).

      but of course i don't want to hold you back buying
      doepfer modules :-)