Doepfer drehbank (yes, i know its OT)

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Now i know this is off topic, but i couldnt find another worthy place to
      ask -

      The doepfer drehbank. Do many of you use this peice of kit? Ive recently
      aqquired one and its pretty nice. It was easy to program up for my jomox
      airbase, but i think it may be a strain for me to get a program for my
      matrix 1000.

      And so on to the question: have any of you programmed, or come across, a
      matrix 1000 patch for the drehbank?

      To twist the post a little more onto the topic - the drehbank also has a
      cv - midi converter built in, which, although i havent yet tried it, should
      allow the a100 to controll midi gear quite nicely...

      Cheers, Julian