Re: power supply problem + Power Cable Gripe

  • braineeter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Thanks for the info Florian...good tips on the checking the A100's
      status after every separate module installation, and using a small
      mirror to directly dbl check power bus<->power cable pin alignment...

      FWIW I've got a self-made case (ie i bought my own Schroff subrack
      and accessories), and i've got access through the back of rig, so
      there was no excuse for me not to check out the installation more
      thoroughly...

      I can understand the need for a power cable connection that won't
      casually come loose, but I'm fearful about breaking off those
      bayonet thingees everytime I remove one of those cables between the
      power bus and the PSU...how much stress can the bayonets take before
      they'll break apart from the power bus or PSU? Have you found a
      reliable way to remove cables that minimizes the risk of breakage?

      Regards
      Glenn

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander