Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Off-Topic

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
      Hi Ingo

      > hmmm cs80, i'm getting wet ;-)
      I am also thinking about this one. I had to sell the nordmodular and
      some other stuff, could hope for the tax-return and definitely should
      buy some seductive for my girlfriend...

      Florian
    • jmaddocks1975
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
        haha :-D
        nice synth indeed.
        If I remember correctly wasn't the CS-80 responsible for the
        Bladerunner soundtrack?

        Btw, does it have anything special about it? maybe a doepfer clone
        module?

        John

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
          hello john,

          something for the guinness book of records,
          a single module with 100 kilo weight ;-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
            Hi John

            > Btw, does it have anything special about it? maybe a doepfer clone
            > module?
            No, but some good tricks to remember for patching modules:

            The VCO produces sine, square and saw. Square and saw are sent to the
            filters and the sine is sent directly to the signal path after the VCFs
            (separate Hipass and Lopass). It sounds quite nice to have the sine plus
            the the highpass filtered saw.

            Also: when you were playing a CS-80 for some time, you learn much about
            the worth of velocity and voice related aftertouch in analogue synthesis.