Anyone going to Messe?

  • David Salter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Be interested in feedback on the new modules.

      David Salter
      Reuters Ltd
      UKI Project Management
      Tel. +44 207 542 2402
      Fax. +44 207 542 2699
      Email. david.salter@...
      Reuters Messaging. david.salter.reuters.com@...

      the views of Reuters Ltd.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        i'll go to the musikmesse frankfurt tomorrow,
        looking forward to lay my hands on the new prototypes :-)

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, David Salter <david.salter@r...>