FS: Doepfer and Other

  • mritenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      I have the following Doepfer modules for sale:

      A110 Oscillator $110
      A116 Waveform Processor $54
      A121 Multimode Filter $119
      A131 VCA $60
      A131 VCA $60
      A131 VCA $60
      A138 Exponential Mixer $41
      A138 Linear Mixer $41
      A140 ADSR $54
      A140 ADSR $54
      A140 ADSR $54
      A145 LFO $47
      A155 Trigger Sequencer $270
      A156 Dual Quantizer $140
      A185 Bus Access $35
      A190 MIDI/CV Sync $177
      A191 MIDI/CV Shepeard $177
      G6 Suitcase $430

      Feel free to ask me for photos. All prices do not include shipping
      or insurance. I prefer paypal. Thanks for looking

      Synthesizers.com QCS22 cabinet with power supply, cable harness, Q137
      Power control, and blind plates for the back of the cabinet. The
      cabinet is fully populated with the following modules:

      1x Q122 Mini Jack interface
      3x Q106 Oscillator
      1x Q124 Multiples
      1x Q125 Signal Processor
      1x Q116 Ring Modulator
      1x Q150 Transitor Ladder Filter
      1x Q107 State Variable Filter
      3x Q109 EG
      2x Q108 VCA
      1x Q111 Pan/Fade
      1x Q115 Spring Reverb

      Feel free to email me for photos. I am asking $1,800. Price does
      not include shipping or insurance. I am located in the U.S.

      Matthew