Re: "parts of transitions" Parallel Worlds track for download now working.

  • klamb000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Bakis,

      In a word: impressive. Actually, of all the pieces you've posted, I
      think I like this one best. The sudden left turns in the sequencer
      patterns were excellent.

      Regards,
      Kevin

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        hello kevin,
        thank you for your good comments!
        well,i didn't know if this piece was ok for comercial
        cd release(but maybe after your comments i will think
        of this again).
        btw,it as created with a 24U(only) doepfer A100 system
        that i had two years ago when i wrote this piece.
        bakis.