Re: Granular Processor module suggestions!

    Message 1 of 347 , Dec 10, 2003
      hello bakis,

      i think this would be really hard to develop and
      will probably cost too much money in the end.
      anyway i would also like to have such a module, but
      i doubt that such a module will happen in the near
      future.

      like john i also often use granular synthesis,
      but i use reaktor for that task.
      one important thing is the amount of memory for the
      granular device. on a computer this is not really a
      problem, you can load megabytes of samples easily.
      but on a hardware module it would be very difficult
      to determine the amount of memory.

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros

      Message 347 of 347 , Dec 20, 2012
        The following Doepfer_a100 poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes!, 41 votes, 71.93%
        - maybe..., 13 votes, 22.81%
        - No., 3 votes, 5.26%