RE: [Doepfer_a100] wanted (please) an A-100

  • David Salter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Depends on where your based but there is a basic system on ebay.co.uk (a
      MAQ 16/3 from the same seller as well).

      Rgds

      D. Salter
      Project Manager
      Professional Services Group,
      Reuters
      85 Fleet Street
      London
      EC4P 4AJ

      Telephone +44 (0)20 7542 2402
      Mobile +44 (0)7990562402
      Email david.salter@...
      Reuters Messaging david.salter.reuters.com@...
      Customer support +44 (0)800 442000

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        Forwarded from Analogue Heaven, if you are US based

        Hi,
        Unit is in perfect condition. Selling for financial reasons. Still
        under
        factory warranty. Have original manual, PS, and maybe the box. Will
        take
        $475 for it shipped in the US. Paypal and postal $ orders only. Have
        tons
        of references on this board under Kurt Stengel, on ebay, and HC. Email
        if
        interested. If over the weekend then email to kstengel@...
        <mailto:kstengel@...> . Thanks
        Kurt

[...]

        the views of Reuters Ltd.

      • J J
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
          Hi Joe here. I'm in Canada so Ebay UK is out ( but many thanks for the heads
          up ) also I'm after a system first and then a sequencer but again many many
          thanks = )...

          Joe

          http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental