the living dead a100 owner's group!!

  • synth_freak_2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      ok,...so,i think this is a ghost group.no one is talking...only
      me...where is everybody?i might rename the group to:the living dead
      a100 owner's group.please talk!!
    • keld.soerensen1@skolekom.dk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        --- In doepfer_a100@y..., synth_freak_2000@y... wrote:
        > ok,...so,i think this is a ghost group.no one is talking...only
        > me...where is everybody?i might rename the group to:the living dead
        > a100 owner's group.please talk!!

        OK.

        But I´m just having a lot on my mind and therefore have only been
        looking so far.
        ...But we´re out here...........

        Keld