Re: A-136 CV question

    Message 1 of 31 , May 5, 2003
      hello bakis,

      yes, you are right ;-)
      i would also prefer a doepfer-meter.

      best wishes

      self oscillate

      p.s. by the way, how do you like the technosaurus?
      does it really sound that good compared to other modulars?
      i never gave it a try because i find it is too expensive.

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros

    • p. hendricks
      Message 31 of 31 , May 8, 2003
        please just change the subject line on this one! I'm all for a vu module but
        I also love the 136, but everything with 136 in the sub line has bee about
        the VU. Watch your replies... or you may well e ignored by your supporters.
        Please make sure the subject matches your message.
        -pH