Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: A-136 CV question

    Message 1 of 31 , May 4, 2003
      hi self-osc,
      no!.the doepfer A1?? vu-meter should be the best
      choise ;-)
      bakis.

      =====
      synthfreak(parallel worlds)
      athens-greece

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • p. hendricks
      Message 31 of 31 , May 8, 2003
        please just change the subject line on this one! I'm all for a vu module but
        I also love the 136, but everything with 136 in the sub line has bee about
        the VU. Watch your replies... or you may well e ignored by your supporters.
        Please make sure the subject matches your message.
        -pH