Re: what A100 system do you have?

  • Analogueman
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21, 2001
      *

      > analogueman...if you have one, i would like to send us a photo of
      > your a100 modular.then i will put it in the a100 group's main
      > page.everyone would like to see this monster.thanks.

      Ok. As promised, I pulled a few stills from MiniDV last night.
      They aren't the clearest of images, but you should get the general
      idea of the system's size, along with some other bits and pieces
      that I interface with the modular.

      Anyone else out there with some piccies? :-)

      Sean
      analogue@...

      *
    • synth_freak_2000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 21, 2001
        --- In Doepfer_a100@y..., "Analogueman" <analogue@g...> wrote:
        > *
        >

        > > analogueman...if you have one, i would like to send us a photo of
        > > your a100 modular.then i will put it in the a100 group's main
        > > page.everyone would like to see this monster.thanks.
        >

        > Ok. As promised, I pulled a few stills from MiniDV last night.
        > They aren't the clearest of images, but you should get the general
        > idea of the system's size, along with some other bits and pieces
        > that I interface with the modular.
        >
        > Anyone else out there with some piccies? :-)
        >

        > Sean
        > analogue@g...
        >
        > wow!!! you are a real analogueman!so,apart from the huge a100 you
        have:ms10,system100m,jupiter8,oberheim 4voice,orgon
        enigiser,and..... i can see that you have more synths to show
        us,right?send some pictures of your other gear,if you can.
        i have a ms10 too.is it possible to interface it with the a100?
        thanks.
        synthfreak athens,greece
        > *
      • Analogueman
        Message 3 of 10 , May 27, 2001
          *

          > wow!!! you are a real analogueman!so,apart from the huge a100 you
          > have:ms10,system100m,jupiter8,oberheim 4voice,orgon
          > enigiser,and..... i can see that you have more synths to show
          > us,right?send some pictures of your other gear,if you can.
          > i have a ms10 too.is it possible to interface it with the a100?
          > thanks.
          >
          > synthfreak athens,greece

          As requested, two more pics (Yahoo restricts mail any larger!).

          Because the Korg MS10 isn't 1V/oct, I tend to use it separately. Of
          course, you can still input external signals via the front panel, or run
          an audio signal out of the MS10 into the A-100 :-)

          The Exclusively Analogue Aviator is often interfaced with the A-100,
          as it uses SSM based VCFs, which do sound kind of different.

          Out of view of the pics is a Prophet 5, and also a TR808, which sounds
          blinding when processed through one of the vocoders.

          Sean.
          analogue@...

          *