Re: New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • Joe Buechler
    Message 1 of 58 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi Eric

      Here's a couple:

      > 2) the ability to use an (integrated?) clock/trigger with
      > programmable pulse
      > width and/or programmable step timing,

      I use the VC LFO for that, controlled from the bottom row of knobs.
      Hoping to add the VC Divider for quantization and midi sync.

      > or alternatively a trigger delay
      > control per step

      I think the VC Slew Limiter, controlled from the bottom row of knobs
      and patched to an A150 VC Switch to generate clocks, would work for
      this, but haven't tried it.

      Joe
    • York Luethje
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 14, 2012
        I feel ya regarding the price but from what I can see most of the modules
        that comprise the Animal can already be approximated by Doepfer modules. The
        only section that looks truly unique* is the DTG and I doubt Rex would look
        kindly on an exact replica.

        *Never having owned a Serge I am speculating wildly here, just going from
        the description at the Carbon111 page.