Re: New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • Joe Buechler
    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi Eric

      Here's a couple:

      > 2) the ability to use an (integrated?) clock/trigger with
      > programmable pulse
      > width and/or programmable step timing,

      I use the VC LFO for that, controlled from the bottom row of knobs.
      Hoping to add the VC Divider for quantization and midi sync.

      > or alternatively a trigger delay
      > control per step

      I think the VC Slew Limiter, controlled from the bottom row of knobs
      and patched to an A150 VC Switch to generate clocks, would work for
      this, but haven't tried it.

      Joe
    • testingtesting1234123
      Message 73 of 73 , Jun 23, 2015
        Thank you so much Dieter , such a needed little module just to keep a pure Doepfer rig ;-)

        Many thanks

        John Dale