Re: AW: AW: [Doepfer_a100] Dark Time low gate out signal

  • Scott Rogers
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 2, 2013
      Yes. He said one of the modules took a long time. He had also mentioned to me earlier that things would be delayed in the summer because people were on vacation etc. Also something about a 2 week shut down. So I expected it to be a bit longer, although this was only my second order so I don't really know what "average" is anyway.

      Scott

      At 03:04 AM 10/2/2013, you wrote:

      > Consider yourself lucky! I'm in Toronto and it just took 2 and a
      > half months to get 6 modules! I just ordered 2 more and I doubt
      > I'll see them before November. But luckily I have learned
      > patience in my old age.
      >
      > Also I have to say I'm glad to see that Doepfer is so busy. 15
      > years ago I thought analog was totally dead and never dreamed
      > that it and modular would be so popular again. It's so nice to
      > finally be getting all the gear I always wanted. It's too bad I
      > don't have the time or energy to use it as much as I would have
      > when I was 16.
      >
      > Scott

      That's indeed far too long. I'm really surprised because our Canadian
      representative (Technopolis) orders about twice a month and I have no
      explanation why it took that long. Did you order from Technopolis ?