AW: AW: [Doepfer_a100] Possibility of using an A-110 VCO as an LFO?

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
      > Dieter,
      >
      > thank you for your quick reply. I am not planning to modify my
      > the A-110. Instead. I will make sure I don't select the sawtooth
      > waveform when using the A-110 in LFO mode.
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Blair

      You may use the saw for LFO applications (nothing can be damaged), but you will not obtain a usual saw but kind of a "high-passed" saw. The rising edge will remain the same but the linear slope will become the shape of a discharging capacitor. The lower the frequency the less perfect the saw shape will become.