Re: [Doepfer_a100] Sync LFO to Midi time code?

  • Zoë Blade
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 27, 2013
      Nina and I have figured out a way of making it smoother in a way that's more predictive than changing things after the fact. It doesn't involve slew limiting. It's inherently imperfect but for most practical purposes should be the most useful solution. It's less elegant under the hood, but the outcome should be good. She's a bit more tight lipped than me though, so I'd have to run it past her before divulging all our secrets. :)
    • christian ienni
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 27, 2013
        oops! sorry :-)  i'm on mac & motu.

        did not know that about the different technical approaches between you & volta - interesting! at this point it's not an issue (i need every channel of my interfaces for audio - too many toys ^_^ ), but i was checking out your stuff a while back, especially for sync possibilities.