Re: [Doepfer_a100] Sync LFO to Midi time code?

    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 26, 2013
      Hello

      Am 26.09.2013 16:10, schrieb Scott Rogers:
      > Is there a way (or a specific module) to sync modular LFOs to midi time code?
      No.

      There are some modules that provide a so called tap tempo function.
      Example: 4ms Quad Pingable LFO
      (http://www.schneidersladen.de/en/4ms-quad-pingable-lfo.html).

      Also there are some midi interfaces which provide so called soft-LFOs.
      Which means the software of the Interface creates a voltage on a
      CV-Output, that behaves like an LFO. These soft-LFOs sometimes be
      synchronized with MIDI clock (which is something different from MIDI
      time code!) - like the MCV-24 mentioned by Zoe.

      Florian
    • christian ienni
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 27, 2013
        oops! sorry :-)  i'm on mac & motu.

        did not know that about the different technical approaches between you & volta - interesting! at this point it's not an issue (i need every channel of my interfaces for audio - too many toys ^_^ ), but i was checking out your stuff a while back, especially for sync possibilities.