AW: [Doepfer_a100] 1-135-1 Normalisation

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
      > Hi guys … just wondering. Does the new version of the A-135
      > feature normalisations for the individual VCAs? For example, will
      > a VCA be removed from the mix out, if the dedicated out of the
      > VCA is used like in the Intellijel HexVCA or the Linnix?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Nils

      The first batch of the A-135-1 does not have this normalisation. We thought
      about it but I'm not sure if every user will vote for this option. Probably
      the next pcb release will include a jumper to select this option if desired
      (as well as normalisation of the CV and signal inputs).

    • nilsquak
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
        Thanks, Dieter!

        A jumper would be a great solution.