1-135-1 Normalisation

  • nilsquak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hi guys … just wondering. Does the new version of the A-135 feature normalisations for the individual VCAs? For example, will a VCA be removed from the mix out, if the dedicated out of the VCA is used like in the Intellijel HexVCA or the Linnix?

      Thanks

      Nils

      music here: nqmusic.bandcamp.com
    • ddoepfer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
        > Hi guys … just wondering. Does the new version of the A-135
        > feature normalisations for the individual VCAs? For example, will
        > a VCA be removed from the mix out, if the dedicated out of the
        > VCA is used like in the Intellijel HexVCA or the Linnix?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Nils

        The first batch of the A-135-1 does not have this normalisation. We thought
        about it but I'm not sure if every user will vote for this option. Probably
        the next pcb release will include a jumper to select this option if desired
        (as well as normalisation of the CV and signal inputs).

      • nilsquak
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
          Thanks, Dieter!

          A jumper would be a great solution.