15v questions - quad decay

  • andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi, does the quad decay work fine on 15v or can it be modded to do so?

      Also is there a list anywhere of modules that are fine for 15v?

      Thanks!
    • ddoepfer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        > Hi, does the quad decay work fine on 15v or can it be modded to do so?
        >
        > Also is there a list anywhere of modules that are fine for 15v?
        >
        > Thanks!

        Please refer to the FAQ page of our website:

        www.doepfer.com > FAQ > A-100 > Power supply and case for A-100 modules

        The A-142-4 will work with +/-15V but the time range may be a bit different.