AW: [Doepfer_a100] What changed in MAQ 16/3 latest firmware?

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
      > Hi I am running 3.50 in the MAQ 16/3 I just bought and noticed
      > there is a newer update available — The latest firmware version
      > is 3.72 (as of summer 2012) however have not found any further
      > info on what features have been added. Can anyone please explain?
      > thanx, PETE

      Please contact Christian Assall (software@...) directly. He is our
      software engineer and knows these details.

    • Pete Dako
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
        Thanks Dieter and Chris x2 ...
        That's a brilliant idea getting a second MAQ. I already have blue LEDs on
        my MAQ, but a black face model to match my Dark Time would look nice too :D